Recurring cystysis, had taken treatment, have difficulty in urinating, pain on right side. Why hasn't the infection subsided?

hello a pleasant day Doctor.. My query is about my infection in the bladder , the lab test result is was a cystysis, i already taken last July 15, 2012 a 12 days of antibiotic , but it was recurrence again this August 15 till i was hospitalzed due to fever that cause of cystysis...then last September 05, i still had the infection, and took again 7 days anti biotic, and this morning i took a urine test, and still having a hard to time to urinate and with a little pain on my right side.. why untill now the infection never gone? thank you very much and hear from you,. Sonia
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012