Recurring corns on feet, have black spots on toes that look like corns. Which creams can I use to avoid eruption?

HI, I have had corns on me feet since I was 15 years old and I am now 29. I just had corn removal on my two big toes last month and after a few weeks the doctor prescribed me some trimcinolone acetonide cream 0.1. He also instructed me to buy some mederma cream...It seems as though the cut is heeling but i have two big black spots on my two big toes. The area where the cut is doesn t seem to be fading......should I wait more time for results and what other creams can i use to help with the other toes that don t have corns but just black spots that look like corns.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012