Recurring cluster headaches, used to take Sibelium, now prescribed with Calan. Suggestion?

i am having cluster headaches for few years 4 yrs back my neurologist suggested me Sibelium 10mg and i had it for 2 months and slowly they vanished , repeated after 18 months i started to take it again and after 2 months stopped it and the headache was also gone this time after 2 yrs it came back and this time my neurolist has given me Calan 80 mg. The important part this time is that iam proceeding for HAJJ pilgrimage in few days . Please suggest.....
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012