Recurring chest infections, colds and flu, weakness. Have stents in different heart arteries. Should I see a cardiologist?

İ am male age 63, height 5 11 , weight 100 kilos. Six years ago İ had a heart attack , ans another one 5 days later. İ receıved 6 stents, 3 each in 2 different heart arteries. İ am ok now but lately have been a bit run down with recurring chest infections & colds & flu . İ have felt a bit weak & not 100% for a few weeks too. İ am living most of the time in Turkey. Should i see a cardiologist?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013