Recurring candida infection, have HIV symptoms. CMIA test negative post years after exposure. Conclusion?

hi 6 years ago i had sex with a prostitute and i used condom but during sex in between she removed the condom an gave me oral sex , nest day i saw some sores on my penis like of round shape reddish which i don t no i had before. after 4 years of exposure i had follicular tonsillitis . and it stays for a week and happend for more then six times since then. also i have sores on me penis which cames and goes. doctor says it is a candida infection. so after a lot of hiv sympotems i decided to take hiv test and took it yesterday . they took my blood at a collection center and one day after the result was negitive,0.23 non reactive. it was cmia test. but i am still confused . may they took much time to get the blood sample tested which may affected the results. because my symptoms are similar to hiv infected person. please suggest
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013