Recurring bumps on arms and neck like mosquito bites, bleed on scratching and swell, no relief with anti-allergic medicines. Any ideas?

i am a 42 yr old female... never had skin problems but the last 2 weeks i have been getting bumps on my arms and neck that look like mosquito bites.. very itchy,,, i scratch so bad that they bleed .. my hands are very itchy.. swelled up.. feel like they are on fire and there is no relief.. ive tried benadryl .. allergy meds... all types og anti itch creams and nothing is helping me... and now ive been running a fever.. any ideas??
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012