Recurring bacterial infection during pregnancy. Urine test and kidney function test normal. Any effect on baby?

hello Dr. I am in 8 weeks of pregnancy. science 4 month ago, I suffered bacterial infection . the last urine test results showed that epithelial cell : Squamous+ and others bact+, muc.threads+. the PH was 6.0 and SG was 1.020. also I did some tests for kidney function, all was normal. I want to know is it dangerous for baby? I m under medicine .last time,after one month the infection went out and again came. do I need any special treatment or specialist? (25 years old)
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012