Recurring back pain. Height didn't grow as expected. Any remedy?

Im 18 years old, on and off my back has been hurting since i was 16. My back will feel fine sometimes but then the pain would come back again randomly. I was told around the age of 14 that by the time i turn 18 years old, i would be 5 10 but now i m 5 6. I try streyching but it seems like it never helps. i used to be much taller than my younger brother but now he s 2 inches shorter than me and is catching up. I used to be taller than most of the people i knew in middle school but now im shorter than most of them (guys). Can you please help me with this situation?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
get x ray of spine and see an endocrinologist may help you know the cause of height problems if any