Recurring abscesses above nose, chin and groin, fainting. Help

Hello, for about 8 years I have been getting extremely painful staph infections around my nose - painfully red swollen nostrils with white heads and open skin areas. This used to occur about twice a year, but for the past year it has not gone and I have become increasingly ill in myself - Been hospitalised a number of times and on an intrevenous drip. I am now getting recurring abscesses just above my nose, chin and in my groin . They disappear and then come back again. I have started fainting on regular occasions and feeling generally unwell in myself. However I keep getting referred to a dermatologist who says this is acne even though it comes and goes and the rest of my face is clear of spots. My GP says he doesnt believe that my case i acne.. I have been going round and round for the past 8yrs with the same repeated answers but am not convinced this is acne at all. I t is ruining my life as I cannot go out and about because I always look horrible with this around my nose and it is extremely painful. I currently still have the abscess on my chin. My GP does not want it to be drained but it is not going. I have had the abscess on my chin for 3 months now.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012