Recurring UTI, temporary relief with medicine. Permanent solution?

Hi I have recurring utis all the time.when I go to my doctor they give medicine for than and never help me with them keep coming back.I have a uti all the times it seems.I need help to stop the utis but I don t know I have one now and just had one a month ago and I had medicine from my doctor but I m tired of always having to go back.what prevent juuti?how do I get rid of it quickly
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
thanks for your query,
Urinary tract infection is depend on number of factors like food habits,water intake,period of urine retention,environmental factors etc. So if you increase the proprtion of intake of water,not passing more time in hot environment ,avoiding the usage of citrus fruits etc help reduce the chance of infection.
Best wishes to you.