Recurring UTI after having sex, severe pain, taken Azo pills, addicted to smoking. What should be done?

I think I might have UTI . But, i m not sure. I ve had them before. But, I was lookin online. And aome of the stuff said that it might now be that. It usually starts after I have sex. And it s an excrusiating pain. I don t have any mobey to go to a doctor or anything. I took a hot bath thinking maybe that would help. An it didn t. I took some Azo pills that are over the counter. I m miserable. What should I do? And would it be okay i I smoke cigarettes? Or would that make it worse? And can I smoke weed?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012