Recurrent itching in hands followed by legs. Take proper precautions. Cause?

Hi, I have itchy hands on mondays and tuesdays, most wednesdays im fine, thursdays it starts a litlle itchiness and by friday i nay get itchy legs that could just stay one day or during the weekend. Ive tried everything. I stay away from the sun, i dont eat chocolates, acid fruits, nuts . I dont get hives or scars, sometimes i notice a patch of redness in my skn and then it starts itching. If im not itchy and i wear a wool sweater, i will react to it. I had been like this since may last year. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013