Recurrent episodes of frequent urge to urinate, clear urine test. What could be wrong?

Hi I have had this problem for around a month now, at first I believed it was a UTI as i was needing to go the toilet all the time even when not much was coming out sometimes. as i d had it before i assumed that was the problem so i went to a GP and took a urine sample and it came back clear. so I was a little confused and in the past week it has come back. what is wrong with me? ( it has recently become worse tonight after drinking an energy drink)
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012