Recurrent big pimple near buttocks, difficulty to sit or walk. Solution ?

hello doc i have big pimpel in near my hasshole its cycle in every 4 to 5 month when its starting i can t move lots of pain my college days i have lots of study work so i study in night 2 am ever day after my college my work is night shift 12 hrs per day 6 pm to 6 am i sleep 4 to 6 hrs every day i can t sit walk long when its coming i can t move 4 to 6 days i can t go doc because am shamening what can i do i have this problem help me doc
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012