Recurrent acne on face. Due to frequently travelling abroad?

Dearl Doctors, I m in 24 years working woman. I got acne problems last 6 months.. Acne never appears on my face before last 6 months.. my work isn t give me so much pressure.. but before last 6 months, I did travels oversea for 3 different countries. I used to travel abroad a lot but not continuously.. Is my acne problem related with that fact? currently, the acne on my face were never gone.. it s like infection like one gone two come.. now.. I m feeling depression coz of that.. please suggest me. Emily
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012