Recovering from hyperkalemia paralysis. Loss of memory, panic attack, anxiety and weakness. Need advice

Hi, I m Stanley Nema a male aged 30. Am seeking medical advice. In year 2004 I was paralized and was hospitalized and bed riden after 6-months. Doctor revealed that the viral infection was GBS/Hyper culmia paralises. Iam still under recovery stage. I m facing deficaulties; lost my memory , body shakes, panic atteck, axiety, weakness, numbness/muscle scrum when cold , etc... I just need your advice how best to go about to get me back to a normal life. Thankyou.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013