Recovered from typhoid fever. Need diet advice. What are the recurrence chances?

Hi...Docter, My youngest sister just RECOVERED from THYPOID- FEVER one week ago,I herewith would like to ask you as following: 1. What is the best DIET for Hospitalized THYPOID-FEVER patient after one week recovery...? 2. What is the best NUTRITIVE Health-food SUPPLEMENT (such as : Vitamin, Herbs , Mineral...) after recovery...? 3. What a possible for RE-CURRENT of the THYPOID-FEVER disease after one week RECOVERY ...? Kindest regards
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Hi, Johnny,
Thanks for query.
1,she should go for light diet like,milk,curd,buttermilk,rice,fresh fruit juices.
2,She should be given Vitamin B.complex syrup or capsules.
3,If full treatment of typhoid is taken and strict diet control is there then there is very less chance of recurrence.
Ok and bye.