Reclast infusion suggested for arthritis. What are the side effects?

i am a 71 yr old female with arthritis and my dr keeps insisting i get a reclast infusion - i hestate because she can,t tell what the side effects of an infusion could be or if it will help my pain - what should i know before i agree to this procedure? I,m afraid at my age to put this in my body because i don,t know the long term risk. has it been given very long and is there a track record of it,s success or failure/damage? My dr is annoyed with me because i keep putting it off. help! thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013