Receding hairline, hair loss on forehead. How can I regain hair?

Hi.. I M Deepika an indian female....age 23...i have thick hair when im in school and i dont have forehead too much... i used to comb my hair backwards...but when i completed degree my started for hairloss in forehead...its became like if i comb my hair back still now all are teasing me about my forehead.... how to get back my hair on forehead??? i used to shampoo weekly once... i totally frustrated about my hair loss .. can u pls suggest me some helpful tips.......
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012