Reason for red itchy spots on limbs after mastectomy surgery. How to cure?

I had a partial mastectomy on November 14th and the day after surgery I started having random red itchy spots just one or two at the time to appear on my limbs . Now I get as many at six at the time. They normally last 2 or three days and itch like crazy. When they stop itching, I can feel new ones coming out. I have seen two doctors and they do not know what it is but it is about to drive me crazy. I do not take any meds other than blood pressure . I do take a low dose aspirin but stopped it about a week ago?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012