Reason for not being able to achieve orgasm?

my problem is that i am newly married and not able to have an orgasm ..also i enjoy sex but dont feel any extreme thing..we had tried hard but it lets him down that he can not make me come.I really dont know where the problem is.I think i dont have that much of sex drive in me or wht? I dont think penis size is the problem bcz i think that is around 4.he had put his finger too but even after doing it fr fifteen to twenty minutes result..Also want to tell u that i can orgasm so many times (multiple) through stimulating clitoris.please help.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear starsinmyveins, self pleasing induced orgasms are intense as you directly give stimulation to clitoris. through vaginal intercourse the pleasure is not only in getting rubbed by penile thrusts, enjoy the mutuality of game don't concentrate on orgasm coming or not just let your pleasurable feeling to flow, women top position is geed alternative for you will definitely lead you to orgasm if still feel problem ask your husband to contact me personally or 09823086760. and don't forget to give me ref. of healthcare magic i will be happy to help both of you.