Rashes, pin prick spots, itchy skin on legs, abdomen, neck, swollen lymph nodes on neck. Treatment?

I have had a rash for 6 months that consists of pin prick size spots, it is very itchy and my skin is sore. It is present on my legs, abdomen, neck and lower back. I have seen my GP who has prescribed topical hydrocortisone , antibiotic, antihistamines and oral steroids but nothing seems to help. I have also got swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck and the base of my skull behind the ear. I have has screening blood tests for signs of infection and inflammation and all blood work was clear
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012