Rashes or white heads on face, jaw line and neck, inserted copper IUD. What is going on?

Hi, I get a rash/white heads on my face, jaw line and neck any time I eat: - dairy products - beef - grains (all of them including quinoa, rice, etc) and - any ground flour (all of them including coconut flour, soy flour etc. I can still eat coconut and soy beans without effect). - I ate a bit too much dark chocolate the other day and that has also caused mild rash/white heads This has only been happening since I had an operation to insert a copper IUD . I ve had blood tests for hormones, vitamin/mineral deficiencies and allergy tests all of which turned out fine! I ve seen a GP and they are at a loss as to what the cause is. My intuition suggests this is something to do with my digestion and I take probiotics which help but do not prevent. I currently eat only veges, fruit, beans, meat and eggs . I eat a few nuts and seeds but cannot digest these very well although they do not give me the rash/whiteheads. I m desperate to know what is going on, I can barely eat out anymore because most things contain either dairy or flour and the smallest amounts will cause the reaction. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013