Rashes on thigh. Taking steroids, antibiotics for sinusitis. Will steroids help to cure the rashes?

Hi I have sinusitis I m taking steroids and anitbiotic. A week prior to me starting medication I have a rash purple not spotty but in and area not itchy on inside of my thigh by my knees and just noticed on my butt also it mirrors each other bith legs both sides of my butt . My blood pressure is also elevated 140/100 I am going to get checked tomorrow but I can t see a dermatologist until Monday . I tried anti fungal cream very slight difference . I would think the steroids would take it away .
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013