Rashes on the elbow and ankles. Dermatitis? Using triamcinolone acetonide

I saw my family doctor about 8 weeks ago because I had a mild rash on my arms above the elbow , in addition to one on both ankles. He gave me a cream to use, triamcinolone acetonide . So far, it hasn t made a lot of difference. Then, just in the last three weeks, I developed a raised, leathery red rash on my lower back and buttocks . None of this really itches other than occasionally on my legs. I normally have an itchy dry rash in the winter months when the humidity is low. I think my doctor thought this was dermatitis .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013