Rashes on lower back, knees, hips, itching, sore. Scabies or bacterial infection?

I have a rash on my lower back and in the bends of my knees and on my hips.....have been to 2 different drs so far the first 1 said bacterial infection at that time I had no bumps was more like welps and red and very itchy after a week it did get better for a couple of days but came back with a vengence!!! at that time had bumps on my waistline and lower back and bends of my knees, 2nd doc said I had scabies I am much better but still itchy and places that are itchy are a little sore
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012