Rashes on inner thigh, knee, heel, looks like pimple, thought they were ant bites. What are they?

I have had a few of these pop up in the last couple of weeks. I had a big on on my inner thigh area, a small one near my knee , and now I have a huge one on my heal of my foot . They start out little what looks like an ant bite. Thought maybe the one in my thigh area (Which appeared the same time as what I thoght were razor bumps where I shave around my Vagina .) but this particular one grew really big and became extremely pussy like a pimple . and now I have another on my heal. The one on my knee hasn t grown very large. And also two itty bitty ones on my arm ... (Which I thought were ant bites because they appeared after a mud run).
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012