Rashes on forehead, neck lymph node swollen, itchy. Bitten by mosquito. Remedy for above symptoms?

I have a spotty forehead , almost a rash . It s at the hairline and to the left. My left hand side neck lymph node is swollen and I feel quite itchy all over. The forehead rash has been for about 5-6 days. I am a air hostess and have been in Antigua for the last 4 days, I did get bitten by Mosquitos. Perhaps they are the source of my body itching. I m worried about the forehead and lymph nodes. Help?!
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012