Rashes on face with skin darkening, no improvement with medicines. Will plastic surgery help?

Hi Doctor am 27years male,i had a problem in my cheek and back side of my neck, with my dermatologist advice i take the test of Angiotensin converting enzyme level and biopsy test and some other test Test Result - Angiotensin converting enzyme level - 72 Biopsy test - they dint given me the report after that they identify some problem and stat giving the madicine like Hydroquine Xyzel Derantox Metrogyl In my neck side problem went off but in my cheek its reduced but not cure taking tablet for past 6months i got rashes in my face and my skin changes black color i felt am look like old person... pls help me out doctor, i m having engagement in 45 days period of time,if doing plastic surgery works ? .... waiting for your reply...
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012