Rashes on back, small, red, flat, non scaly, do not blanch when pressure is applied, pinkeye. Treatment for rashes?

Hello.... I have a 10 year old daughter that has a rash on her back in various spots..... they appear small, red, flat, non scaly....I looked up things on the internet and I did the glass test... they do not blanch when pressure is in my lay man s diagnosis it appears she has a petechical rash....I first noticed this 2 to 3 weeks ago but in a much smaller amount.....she is healthy otherwise.... was just diagnosed with pinkeye 2 days ago but I don t believe the two are related....I am planning on taking her to the doctor in the morning...or could this be something more serious and require a trip to the ER tonight? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012