Rashes on arms including armpit, itchiness, redness. Given steroid shot. Will I be okay?

Hello, my 24 year old husband developed a rash 2 days ago on his arms in the beginning it comes and goes also has been on his sides and arm pits. It goes away and within hours it comes back. The first day it started with his hands red and itchy. Now he itches when it comes back really bad. Nothing out of the ordinary in changing detergents, soaps, eating anything different etc. he has no medical insurance but went to e.r Friday night and they told him stress but he's not the type to stress at all. Gave him two shots of epi, steroid, and some Benadryl. But no prescription. Was told to take Benadryl OTC. Please help. I'm so worried.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013