Rashes on anal, look like small cuts. Which of the two lobate GM or quadriderm is better?

Hi i got some rashes on my Anal and i used clotam-B but no effect from the cream , then i went to doctor he suggested me to apply quadriderm ointment i have one known friend who is a doctor he suggested me apply Lobate GM both of them didn t see & prescribed 2 different ointments , please suggest which one is better Lobate GM or quadriderm . rashes have developed and look like small cut n the skin now. please advice
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012