Rashes, fever and symptoms of HIV after sex. Non reactive results on test. Reliability of the results?

Hello Doctor, I m glad I found this site. Please assist me in my doubt which is not giving any rest to my mind. I had sex with an unknown person on august 22nd, 2012 i recently met her on Dec 10th 2012 and she was having all rashes on her body (hands, face), fever , etc and I also came to know she is suffering from all the symptoms of HIV ..but i dd not ask her if she is infected with HIV.. i think she is infected . since that day, i m so worried and I m not able to sleep. Then I took a HIV Serology antibody test on 19th Dec 2012 and the results are NON-Reactive . I m still worried, after reading all multiple articles in google, about HIV being positive after 3 months as well. Please let me know the chances of HIV being positive after 3 months, I m so worried, because I had fever, cold, rashes(not many as of now) on my upper chest. What are th chances of me being affected. Do I need to undergo any other tests?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012