Rashes, dry flakes on body. Prescribed Allegra, Clonate ointment. Side effects of Wysolone?

Hello Doctor I have been having small rashes with dry flake on my body. The doctor i had gone to diagnosed it as a viral infection, seen mostly after a viral attack fever or cold , in my case cold. the doctor had prescribed Allegra 180 for 10 days at night. The intial rashes are disappearing but new ones are coming up. Since i had a change in place of stay, i had to go to another doctor. He advised me to have an ointment as well as a tablet. he prescribed, Clonate ointment to be used at night in the affected areas and Wysolone 5 mg tablet (one in morning and one in night). My concern is Wysolone seems to be a drug with side effects. So i was advised to get a second opinion. Please help me out, whether the prescribed medication can be followed. Thanks and Regards, AF
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013