Rashes continuously all over the body, elevated allergy levels, temporary relief with dynolap. Natural or ayurvedic care?

Hello Dear Doctor, Really amazed to see a forum where I can expect to get answers sent to my mailbox rightaway. I have been having rashes continuously all over my body, I visited a doctor and she advised me to get my allergy levels checked in my bool. It was slightly above normal, AE count was 310 and doctor mentioned that 200 is the best count so she advised me to take one dynolap 5 MG for 15 days. its been 3 months and the rash would still continue if I discontinue the medicine. Are there any good natural or Ayurveda cure? Thanks Prasad
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012