Rashes and bumps on nose. Taking aquaphor ointment. What allergy is it?

My son (8 years) has indoor/outdoor allergies and allergic to nuts/cats. Since we found a new home for our cat (6 months ago) we thought my son should stop taking his Allegra and take his Flonase every other day. Since he s been fine in other places but gets home and is sneezing . He also developed a couple rash-like bumps around the crevices of his nose . He s not allergic to dustmites. So I wonder what it is. It s itchy sometimes and sometimes gets better when aquaphor ointment is applied. Is it something in the house, irritation from blowing his nose, or somehow related to being goalie for hockey ( sweating and not showering right away).
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013