Rashes all over body, allergic to aspirin. Using herbalife products. Rashes due to these products?

I have major rash allergies appearing on my body . I have been on herbalife for the last 10 months and am concerned it is from that. I am allergic to aspirin . Is there willowbark in the products? I had rashes from the beginning but they eventually went away. For the last 3 months they been very severe and I am very concerned. I will go off Herbalife for a period to see if that is the problem. I don t want to but I don t feel I have any choice. Nothing else inb my life has changed - so where is the problem? Can you please help. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012