Rash with red spots and white center on the high thighs, lower abdomen post walk in the woods. Could it be poison ivy?

after my husband went picking black berries in the woods he got this rash in the high thighs low abdomen back and front most of the the spots look very red with a small white dot in the middle, he though it was from the briers my first thought was poison ivy (since he is from another country he does not know that plant. my 3 year old went with him and has a few spots in the same area in the front and one at the waist line one middle back and one on his shoulder . does this sound like poison ivy ??
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012