Rash since ankle sprain, temporary relief with fungal creams, spreading to knees. Treatment guidance?

I really badly spranned my ankle about a year ago sense then i have had a rash witch the doctor gave me fungle cream for it cleared at first but then it came back and with in this year it has started to spread round my ankle on to my other ankle now is making it s way up my legs as far as my knee , it was a dry rash at first but now is more red n spotty now and is my rashy in some places then others i will go see my doctor but am unable to as they r closed at the mo
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012