Rash on upper arm, very noticeable after showering, another rash present on neck. Cure?

Hey I have a rash on my upper left arm that is only very noticeable when I get out of the shower, it only itches a little bit and usually only itches when I get out of the shower...I also have a rash on my neck on the same side that seems to be very scaly/dry...the one on the neck is constantly there but the arm only occurs when I get out of the shower....why could this be? My work doesn t offer health care and I m concerned, thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013