Rash on thigh. Applied Betamethasone, gentamycin. Treatment?

hello sir... myself bhargav chavda i am in final year of medicine in china.. and my query is that, my papa is suffering with inner thigh round circle rash due to sweating for a year. He already visited a local doctor and he said its a fungal infection. ane prescribe him betamethason, gentamycin.. the lesion is relieved by using this cream for 3-4 days but as my papa stops to use this... the lesion reappear on the same place again... so please give me appropriate instructions.. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013