Rash on the wrist area spreading. Itching, dryness. Tried psoriasis ointment. Medication?

I have a rash on my waist area that I have had for over a month and it seems to be spreading. I can t seem to find any pictures on the internet so as to identify it. it sometimes itches, heats agrivates it, and it tends to cause very dry skin I also do not have any medicaql insurance at the moment for I am unemployed. I have tried a vitamin A&D ointment, a psoriasis multi symptom ointment, and a staphAseptic ointment with no result. please advise
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013