Rash on the vagina after using hair removal cream. Painful to sit. Concerned about STD

i have a problem. i used a hair remover cream on ny private parts and i later realised i had some rash on the inner side of my virginal lip. after some time i saw there was a red sore which iched when i urinated. now it is white in colour but it's not painful coz i can run and walk without feeling any pain, only when i touch it that is when i feel pain. how do i treat this coz my boyfrend is now concerned and thinks it's an STD
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013