Rash on stomach that's getting worse, using ehat pack for stomach cramps. Is that the reason ?

Hiya, I ve noticed a rash on my stomach the past few months and its been getting worse. I hadn t given it too much thought until recently and have just realised it may be from the heat pack I ve been using for stomach cramps . I looked it up online and saw that erythema ab Inge is caused by the same thing and the pictures look like my rash. I m terrified that this is permanent damage. As well as removing the heat source can something else be done to make my skin go back to normal? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013