Rash on skin. Used betnovate. No pigmentation, white patches. This permanent?

Hi I have been using Betnovate 1/5 cream on my hands and arms for approximately 4 years to treat an eczema/ psoriasis type rash. I have noticed resently that the pigmentation has been stripped in those spots and I now have white patches. I have stopped using the cream and the rash seems to have improved but not disappeared. Will the pigment regenerate or is the damage permanent? I am a 35 year old female in good health. Thankyou for your assistance.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013