Rash on face near tragus, itchy, no infection, drainage or fever. Any ideas?

Hello! I got my tragus pieced a few weeks ago. I ve been cleaning it twice a day with a mild soap and water/or saline spray. About a week ago I developed a slight rash on my face very close to the tragus, and a little on my ear lobe too. The itching has gotten very annoying. Yesterday I did go back to the guy that pierced it and he took out the ring and put in a stud. Told me to try that. Today it is still a little itchy. No infection, drainage or fever . Any ideas? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012