Rash on both sides of stomach, wrist since treatment for viral meningitis, feels like sunburn. Suggestions?

ever since i got out of the hospital last year after having viral meningitis for the 3rd time, this is the 2nd or 3rd time i have had a rash on both sides of my stomach under my breast down, and when that happens i get it on my wrist also running down to my thumb ,you can barely see it but can feel it and then when it starts to itch the bumps turn red, it feels almost like its burning, my skin feels like a have a sunburn but dont..any suggestions would be greatful
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012