Rash, bloated head, stuffy nose and ears, indigestion, panic attack after taking marijuana

I am a 33 year old female who has NEVER done marijuana. I had a child two weeks ago and hadn t slept so my Husband made me a special brownie and said I needed to get some sleep . Well I had a major reaction rash hot flashes and mostly bloated head, stuffy nose and ears, and indigestion . I had a full panic/ anxiety attack also. Well it is day three and I still have indigestion and cannot get rid of this stuffy head nose and ears!! I also still feel anxiety and shaky. I don t want to put anything else in my body. I did take a nasal spray which helps for a while but always comes back. I HATE drugs and figures this would happen to me. I am so scared I won t ever feel normal again. Should I go to the doctor, im not sure what they will do, or is it normal to take this long. My Husband thinks im crazy and there is no way I could be feeling the effects this long. I was PERFECTLY fine before this so I don t want to hear it wasn t the pot.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012