Rash between the legs due to wearing diapers. Have neurogenic bladder. Need medication

i am just curious i wear diapers medically due to a neurogenic bladder and i prefer them over caths. but anyways i have noticed about two weeks ago and now that i have a rash that is inbetween my legs where the leg bands of the diapers go and part of the side of my leg. it is redish in color and i have tried using ointments on it and sometimes it will go away or get better and then when i stop using it it comes back. and i am not sure what it is or the cause of it is. can you help me out?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013