Rapid weight gain, excessive thirst at night, cough with blood while brushing. Cause of symptoms?

Dear Doctor, I am forty-Nine years old, femALE,now my problem is I had a hysteromy done when I was 38 yrs old, i was never place on any herome replacement, however I am gaining rapid weight presently, everything is hinting probably its diabetes ,but there is also another problem I am very thirty in the nights to the exteme where i feel as if I want to choke, and in the mornignwhile brushing my teeth i would cough lots of blood . I would be grately for all your advice. Deborah
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013